Do you remember him?
I am sure you can't forget this face. But if you think you have, please do give me this singular honour to re-introduce to you The Trendiest Gospel Artiste you ought to meet if you haven't.
In one of my blogs
SOMEBODY KNOWS PART -2 which gained popularity on his birthday and attracted several calibres of people from around the globe, you will know more about the name behind the fame...
In his words, he said...
As we continue in this race, let's sing our Song of Victory till the end!
Watch out for "Song of Victory" by ELI-J on the 13th... which I ministered at the just concluded Loveworld Festival of Music and Arts, Johannesburg South Africa!
I Love You So Much!
Thanks for your support and love!
13th June!!!"
13th June!!!"
Lifted from the LoveWorld UK TV website http://www.loveworldtv.co.uk/543/
his ministration at the LoveWorld Festival of Music and Arts (LFMA) was encapsulated thus,
"Eli-J introduced a brand new number that had everyone in the auditorium emotionally moved, lifting up hands linked together in tearful, yet joyous singing."
Wow, that's remarkable!
A word for you... BE THE FIRST TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG OF VICTORY come 13th of June. I must confess, It's beyond the ordinary. You will be amazed! TURN UP... TURN UP!!!
Not to worry, ensure you KEEP TABS on me as I update you on the release of this miracle song of victory.
Love, Ambassador

Comments
Post a Comment