Skip to main content

THE BEST "SONG OF VICTORY" BY ELI-J... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!


Some said I was gonna die but this is me, singing a song of Victory...

Some said I was gonna fail but this is me, singing a song of Victory...

The intriguing lines above are some of the lyrics to this spiritually endowed music...

A few days back I told ya to keep tabs on me.
And here we are today, seriously, if you haven't hit the repeat button on your device, I think you must be missing something... I KNOW,,, Then that means you haven't downloaded this song yet!!!

If you have actually at some point in time gone through any challenge, problem or maybe you're going through one right now, you might want to leave everything you're doing now and listen to this SONG OF VICTORY.

Every line in this song is deep...
"This new piece reminds us of the beautiful life we have in Christ Jesus and the glorious life that awaits us when the end comes" - ELI-J

The internationally acknowledged veteran of classical music, ELI-J popularly known as "SOMEBODY KNOWS" (which has become a hit-song in the past few months), has finally dropped another single for every lover of good music to relish.

I told you to keep tabs... NOW, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?



DOWNLOAD NOW! AND SHARE THE WORD!!

SONG OF VICTORY BY ELI-J
http://tindeck.com/dl/zjyvt

THERE ARE LIMITED NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS... Lol.. BE THE FIRST!!!
DOWNLOAD NOW AND THANK ME LATER...

Love, Ambassador





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIP ANCHORS - 7 RELATIONSHIPS YOU SHOULDN'T LET GO IN 2022

  A Happy New Year Fam and Welcome to 2022 and to My first blog for the year. I have loads of good stuff for you this year on my blog and podcast. https://anchor.fm/victory-isen/episodes/Sir-VC---Achieving-your-plans-in-2022--beyond-e1cl9de One thing you should really be on the look out for this year is the Mental and Emotional Hack Leadership Series; FACTS, TRUTH & DARE. I can't wait for it too. Ensure to stick close and closer and closeeerrrr... Ok, let's begin. When you think of relationships what's the first thing that comes to mind? PEOPLE, right? And many times we do not even put ourselves in the picture. It's weird to know that the first place we ought to look at in a relationship is the last place nobody would think about; MYSELF, OURSELVES, as individuals. Relationships first begins with me, you as an individual. You'd have to be responsible for yourself first then, everything else that follows would stem from this. Stick with me till the end. But ther...

SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2

Something about him that you never knew… Today on my EXCLUSIVE, De AMBASSADOR features ELI-J SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2 He knew that one day he was going to be on the spotlight but what he also knew was that he never knew when... however, he kept working on his best. Before we hit the runway, I want to say that today, the 9 th of March, depending on your geographical location, also happens to be his birthday. During his interview, he reminded me of how my dad always came around to wake us up as lads to attend our rote routine morning devotion. He would come with a cane and flog us when we slept beyond the time we were expected to be there. And this delay was mostly because of the late night movies we stayed up late to watch. We got so used to the time he would come into the room such that we didn’t need an alarm to go off at 5am anymore. Often times, before he even raised his cane to whip, we were already staring at him. And I’m certain he knew back then what our stares ...

THE BETTER YOU!!!

  READ THIS LITTLE PIECE OF NOTE I LEFT YOU. I went for a short trip this weekend and I might be back before you get to the end. Well... that would depend on you (read carefully>>) WHAT DO YOU SEE??? Life oftentimes in the past have dealt roughly with us, and we fail to see rightly as we ought. Whatever happens in life, we choose to see either the problem, or the solution; the friends or the haters, the half-empty or the half-filled cup; the anger or the love. Why spend time on the negative when you could have exerted the same amount of energy and emotions or maybe even lesser, on the positive? The positive emotions always trumps the negative, anytime, everytime. WHAT DO YOU SEE??? CHOOSE to be the better YOU. Don't be the YOU that keeps getting worse than your original state. If I didn't have you in mind before I traveled, I wouldn't have left you this note. If you're still curious as to who I am, I AM THE BETTER PART OF YOU THAT YOU IGNORED. You ...