I
stumbled on these words from a prolific writer while reminiscing on the
achievements of the first half of the year...
But I tweaked a few lines to suit you, my committed friend and reader...
But I tweaked a few lines to suit you, my committed friend and reader...
Indeed
it has been a milestone to reckon with.
"I wasn't any less humbled. I stood in awe with reflective memories counting every step I took each day that slipped away. The network of every happenings revealed one thing-that God was the link in the web.I appreciate every stroke of my ink that corrected a warped mind; made straight a path and healed the crimson flow from a wounded heart.I can't be more grateful to those whose constructive inputs revealed the missing slide in my life's puzzle.I became better; expressed the better me just because you dropped those lines and I am glad I passed by your page.What would have been of me if I didn't? I just wonder...
To this
end I say: Thank You! This is the last day of the first half of the year. If not
for you it wouldn't have been awesome. If I had the opportunity of picking out
my readers all
over again,I wouldn't hesitate to pick on you.You're simply awesome. Be
consistent in dropping those lines. Even if you didn't receive as much courtesy
as a "like" or a comment, please be assured that someone
noticed."
- Joseph Isen
We've had our moments of intense friendship, moments of separation, moments we quarreled, not because we wanted to, but because it was probably one of the many ways we could have understood ourselves even better..
Although
I did miss a friend, but also, I have become a better friend to many,
close relatives, made new and interesting friends, never for once did I build a relationship I'd regret, worked better in my office, and produced my first single (hmmm)
I miss
you... but I have to move on now... to make my world (me, you, everything)
better than it already is...
A better
writer I have become too because I always had you, my intelligent
friends and readers to prune me.
It's sad
though, but for a good cause that you met me this way,
In retro, I was bruised by the mistakes of my past... yet you accepted me
Thank
you for sticking close all through the "First half of the
Year,"
I hope
to serve you better come July through December.
In addition, If you think/know your plans for the first half didn't help you achieve your set goals and
targets, please re-visit the drawing board, re-adjust and keep working at
it.
Make plans for
your finances, relationships, love, spiritual growth, educational,
your time, discipline, family and personal development. Prioritize your values
too, it will help you discern what's more important.
I pray
that God help you fulfill all he ever desires for you and what you have set in
your heart to. Always remember, in your life, this is just a passing phase.
This is the Best 2nd Half
of 2015 for you. Cheers...
Comment, Share the Word,
Share the Blog...
Love, Ambassador

Comments
Post a Comment