There have been lots of funny experiences happening lately due to the UNUSUAL FUEL SCARCITY in Nigeria.
A case scenario was that, I couldn't even prize my TRANSPORT-FARE with the driver (lol). Whatsoever they said, we just agreed.
During this period, I have even seen TEN PEOPLE get into a "MOLUWE," what is generally called "KEKE"... Lol*rotfl*
Another strange sight which almost got me laughing on the sidewalk was this; While I was walking (not trekking) to get a bus, some "AGBORO" guy from a bus beckoned at me and said, "YOU DEY GO?" I looked at the guy for a moment and wondered where does he want me to sit. Do you know where the guy was? HE WAS HANGING FROM THE BACK OF THE BUS!!! hahahhaha.. (sorry guys, there's no pix after the cut)
But in all, there are people who don't even feel the strain in the economy. CHOOSE TO LIVE FROM THERE!
Okay, enough of these fun experiences,
Hey! I've got something to tell you today.
This is a little something I think will be helpful to you.
Firstly, I must warn you that this is not a new scientific discovery; It's just a hypothesis I have drawn from several inferences put together in my head. Or in logic, you might want to say, it's deductive reasoning gotten from a logical premise.
At the end of this reading, you would understand why I started this way.
Let’s begin.
People look at you for several reasons, why? I carefully captured my thoughts for you in this article
1. People look at you because of the positive.
Everything positive in this regard could be; you look stunning, or I love your make-up or I love your dress or I want to do you good. It's innumerable. So don't fret if you look great.
The photo of the pretty lady on the display picture above is a dear friend and ROCKTOWN RADIO PRESENTER. Today also happens to be her Birthday. So Fair Peach, I doff my hat for you!
2. People stare because of the negative.
From your clothes to your extra miss-match make-up or cosmetics, or maybe, I envy something that you have and I would like to have it either forcefully or I don't care how I get it from you
3. People look at you to see if they know you. Have you had someone stare askance at you for a long while? Maybe he or she is trying to place in their heads where they had seen you. So, be calm! They might try to approach you somehow.
4. To attract attention: Like a lady staring at a guy to get his attention or vise versa
5. People look at you to see if you’re looking back at them. The reason for this would be among the reasons already listed
6. People look at you because you remind them of an experience.
7. People look at you simply for pleasure; Just for the pleasure of looking.
8. People can also stare at you basically because they are trying to communicate: Someone's eye contact could mean the person is trying to communicate something, or maybe in need of some kind of favour or assistance. An illustration could be that, you might be thinking if you want to get a cab, whereas the cab driver is also staring at you and hoping you might call him. LOL. But, there's more to it than this illustration. Feel free to mention them.
Another illustration could be; someone who might be trying to steal what you have or maybe trying to harm you. But in this case, I think you need to call the cops or, think of how to defend yourself especially if you mistakenly find yourself strolling on the streets of "NIGERIA". LOL!
OK don't get me wrong here, I wasn't trying to be mean to the Nigerian police, just saying that the security and even emergency services should up their ante.
I think this is my own opinion. If you think you have something else to say, you can comment below.
.
So, do remember next time someone stares at you, don't feel perturbed by the stare, simply think of the 8 lines above. But if you think the stare was beyond the 8 outlined in this article, please report to the police!!! Lol
Hope you enjoyed this piece.
See you next time dear friend>>
Love. Ambassador

Comments
Post a Comment