Skip to main content

HOW DO I "HANDLE" HER?

I have this pretty lady colleague of mine. She is smart and intelligent but often times, subtly annoying...




Hi Ardent Reader,
You are the BEST, regardless of how many have been HERE.

I have this pretty lady colleague of mine. She is smart and intelligent but often times, subtly annoying (hmm). We have been called cat and dog by my other male colleagues. But, I think I have seen some playful cats and dogs like the cat - GARFIELD.. LOL

And at times, the thing argued about could have been solved amicably and reasonably if she'd patiently listened but, I wonder, if it actually is a girl thing not to just listen to what you have to say... PLEASE GUYS HELP HIM OUT!!!
So, how do I handle her? Well,,, other ladies might scoff at the word "handle",,, Forgive me, I rephrase "How do I relate with her since we are closely-knit in the same office and Now I have to see her 5days a week too...as much as I eat breakfast and lunch in that same office?" #smiles#

OK
The story above will be continued for those who are lover of stories; I DO TOO!!!
Moreover, I had to lead you on to this point; We've had our serious moments and jovial moments too.

We often have found ourselves in situations where we had to relate with the only person who is gifted at ruining beautiful smiles. You might even be experiencing same now BUT...

I think it's also time to have some inspiring quotes. What do you think???
Yea, you're right!

Shake the tension off and put away the anger and malice. I took a break off work (...away from her...) to make sure this got to you. Be patient and pay attention to every line as you read meditatively.


 BE INSPIRED!!!

I think these quotes are very authentic and self-understood, except you have something against them which I think you wouldn't.


One of the definitions of Success is, making the world better than how you met it. And impacting the world with the investment of your personality.
-- Chris Oyakhilome Ph.D


Richard Bach

“You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.”
Richard Bach
 

Michael Bassey Johnson
“Sometimes we have to behave indifferent towards people who proclaim their love to us, just to see if they are really different.”
Michael Bassey Johnson

 Ralph Waldo Emerson
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Malcolm X “So early in my life, I had learned that if you want something, you had better make some noise.”


“For the man who uses well what he is given shall be given more, and he shall have abundance…” Matthew 25:29 TLB

Harry S. Truman
“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”
Harry S. Truman

"Fashion fades away, but character leaves an impression of who you are in the minds of others"
---incognito


Michael Bassey Johnson
“If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.”
Michael Bassey Johnson

Hey, I know these inspiring moments were very brief, yet powerful.
I believe this is something you would have probably seen online if you'd browsed them up but, we can bet this was very helpful because, I'm sure it did make you crave for more achievements.
Sure you were inspired. The above quotes were just to spur you up and awaken your self worth.
I had to make sure this post got to you, just in case you were slacking a little...
Remember, I've always got your back... winks.. 
But hope you got mine too? So, how do I handle her?
Love, Ambassador
Also Check this out: West Africa Bloggers Conference holding this May 15 & 16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIP ANCHORS - 7 RELATIONSHIPS YOU SHOULDN'T LET GO IN 2022

  A Happy New Year Fam and Welcome to 2022 and to My first blog for the year. I have loads of good stuff for you this year on my blog and podcast. https://anchor.fm/victory-isen/episodes/Sir-VC---Achieving-your-plans-in-2022--beyond-e1cl9de One thing you should really be on the look out for this year is the Mental and Emotional Hack Leadership Series; FACTS, TRUTH & DARE. I can't wait for it too. Ensure to stick close and closer and closeeerrrr... Ok, let's begin. When you think of relationships what's the first thing that comes to mind? PEOPLE, right? And many times we do not even put ourselves in the picture. It's weird to know that the first place we ought to look at in a relationship is the last place nobody would think about; MYSELF, OURSELVES, as individuals. Relationships first begins with me, you as an individual. You'd have to be responsible for yourself first then, everything else that follows would stem from this. Stick with me till the end. But ther...

SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2

Something about him that you never knew… Today on my EXCLUSIVE, De AMBASSADOR features ELI-J SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2 He knew that one day he was going to be on the spotlight but what he also knew was that he never knew when... however, he kept working on his best. Before we hit the runway, I want to say that today, the 9 th of March, depending on your geographical location, also happens to be his birthday. During his interview, he reminded me of how my dad always came around to wake us up as lads to attend our rote routine morning devotion. He would come with a cane and flog us when we slept beyond the time we were expected to be there. And this delay was mostly because of the late night movies we stayed up late to watch. We got so used to the time he would come into the room such that we didn’t need an alarm to go off at 5am anymore. Often times, before he even raised his cane to whip, we were already staring at him. And I’m certain he knew back then what our stares ...

THE BETTER YOU!!!

  READ THIS LITTLE PIECE OF NOTE I LEFT YOU. I went for a short trip this weekend and I might be back before you get to the end. Well... that would depend on you (read carefully>>) WHAT DO YOU SEE??? Life oftentimes in the past have dealt roughly with us, and we fail to see rightly as we ought. Whatever happens in life, we choose to see either the problem, or the solution; the friends or the haters, the half-empty or the half-filled cup; the anger or the love. Why spend time on the negative when you could have exerted the same amount of energy and emotions or maybe even lesser, on the positive? The positive emotions always trumps the negative, anytime, everytime. WHAT DO YOU SEE??? CHOOSE to be the better YOU. Don't be the YOU that keeps getting worse than your original state. If I didn't have you in mind before I traveled, I wouldn't have left you this note. If you're still curious as to who I am, I AM THE BETTER PART OF YOU THAT YOU IGNORED. You ...