
"The Educated always think they need to be heard..."
The story continues...
Firstly, what the bloggers basically do is that; we research on content and make it digitally accessible for our audience to also have a feel of whatsoever experience we are trying to communicate. I think a BIG UPS ought to go to the BLOGGERS ALL AROUND WEST AFRICA... wait ... did I just say WEST AFRICA?? Well... NO APOLOGIES for now. Just stick with me and DON'T RUSH THIS because, in a moment, you'd see why I lavish my accolades on the West African Bloggers.
On Friday and Saturday, the 15th and 16th of May, Amazing bloggers from around the country convened at the West Africa Bloggers Conference. I must tell ya, it was an awesome time with the renowned speakers from JUMIA, Google, SMILE 4G Connections, MTN and etc. It was a WOWIE.
And now, back to the story I had begun in the previous article; HOW DO I HANDLE HER?
Today I've got more exciting things to tell you.
Firstly, what the bloggers basically do is that; we research on content and make it digitally accessible for our audience to also have a feel of whatsoever experience we are trying to communicate. I think a BIG UPS ought to go to the BLOGGERS ALL AROUND WEST AFRICA... wait ... did I just say WEST AFRICA?? Well... NO APOLOGIES for now. Just stick with me and DON'T RUSH THIS because, in a moment, you'd see why I lavish my accolades on the West African Bloggers.
On Friday and Saturday, the 15th and 16th of May, Amazing bloggers from around the country convened at the West Africa Bloggers Conference. I must tell ya, it was an awesome time with the renowned speakers from JUMIA, Google, SMILE 4G Connections, MTN and etc. It was a WOWIE.
And now, back to the story I had begun in the previous article; HOW DO I HANDLE HER?
Today I've got more exciting things to tell you.
Believe me, we all need this (what I'm about to unveil to you) in our day-to-day activities.
I got a few suggestions on how to handle her from a couple of friends. A friend who gave her own opinion only after seeing the topic, and even before she read the article told me, "to handle her with wisdom." Can you imagine that? However, I think that was helpful. Thanks.
Another said "That's Awesome... #WORD# ... Very educating and with great impact..." Thanks too BUT... if you're reading this now (to my pretty friend, EL-Zee), you know I was asking for a solution... Lol.
Did I tell you that she (you know who) is a lover of chocolates? And a T-boy too (TomBoy, so she calls herself). When she saw the article, she didn't say a word but only smiled. You know, I used to have a best friend back then in high school. Whenever I offended her, she always had a slogan which sounded like, "VC, you gotta appease the gods", and you definitely know what that means if your best friend gets to the point where she says that! This means, nothing you do is going to please her until you do what she really wants and expects. So you see,,, I have had my fair share and I don't regret it.
But something about this one that puzzles me is that, I have tried on how to "appease the gods" in this matter, and TRUTHFULLY, it can only get better. So What I learnt how to do was that;
If you have an issue with someone let's say a friend, no matter who's right, learn to say I AM SORRY and just SMILE.
Often times in our lives, we've had broken marriages and relationships because we think we were too educated to shut up and listen when the other person is talking. There's a quote by ME (credit) which I love and I think would help you too and everyone who comes across this article. "EDUCATED PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" #WORD#
Those who are educated always think they need to be heard because they always have "some educated stuff" they think they need to say.
So, for a moment there, just SHUT UP and LISTEN. Say you're sorry when you can and just SMILE... It heals a whole lot.
I researched on a few things about Giving a SMILE. Stick to the end and you'll be glad you did.
Keep reading for more fascinating facts about SMILEs
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
Have you ever had a thought in retrospect; maybe of a loved one, and... in the midst of that savoury thought you caught yourself smiling. You couldn't explain it to yourself because You didn't know how it happened.
MAKE YOUR LIFE A FOUNTAIN OF SMILES today as you smile from your relationship to your pocket. #she#smiles#
GUYS!!! If you know you can't smile because you think it's a "LADY-THING" then please, SMILE with your pocket/wallet. #she#smiles#again#
For more info, kindly visit www.smile.com.ng and view the various intriguing packages of SMILE
Now, If you have questions you'd want to ask and thoughts you'd love to share, please feel free to leave your comments below or send an email, and it will be appreciated. You could even be MY BLOGSTAR in one of my episodes once you meet up the criteria.
Share this article if you benefited from this and if you think you'd really want someone out there to read this.
Thank you
Love, Ambassador.
I got a few suggestions on how to handle her from a couple of friends. A friend who gave her own opinion only after seeing the topic, and even before she read the article told me, "to handle her with wisdom." Can you imagine that? However, I think that was helpful. Thanks.
Another said "That's Awesome... #WORD# ... Very educating and with great impact..." Thanks too BUT... if you're reading this now (to my pretty friend, EL-Zee), you know I was asking for a solution... Lol.
Did I tell you that she (you know who) is a lover of chocolates? And a T-boy too (TomBoy, so she calls herself). When she saw the article, she didn't say a word but only smiled. You know, I used to have a best friend back then in high school. Whenever I offended her, she always had a slogan which sounded like, "VC, you gotta appease the gods", and you definitely know what that means if your best friend gets to the point where she says that! This means, nothing you do is going to please her until you do what she really wants and expects. So you see,,, I have had my fair share and I don't regret it.
But something about this one that puzzles me is that, I have tried on how to "appease the gods" in this matter, and TRUTHFULLY, it can only get better. So What I learnt how to do was that;
If you have an issue with someone let's say a friend, no matter who's right, learn to say I AM SORRY and just SMILE.
Often times in our lives, we've had broken marriages and relationships because we think we were too educated to shut up and listen when the other person is talking. There's a quote by ME (credit) which I love and I think would help you too and everyone who comes across this article. "EDUCATED PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" #WORD#
Those who are educated always think they need to be heard because they always have "some educated stuff" they think they need to say.
So, for a moment there, just SHUT UP and LISTEN. Say you're sorry when you can and just SMILE... It heals a whole lot.
I researched on a few things about Giving a SMILE. Stick to the end and you'll be glad you did.
Keep reading for more fascinating facts about SMILEs
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
Have you ever had a thought in retrospect; maybe of a loved one, and... in the midst of that savoury thought you caught yourself smiling. You couldn't explain it to yourself because You didn't know how it happened.
Smiling
is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense
of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful.
I told you it's my token to you right? So, uhhhmmm, if you have offended someone so dear to you and you want to make up, just get them a SMILE 4G INTERNET PACKAGE. "winks"
When you smile at someone next time, do well to also give such a person a SMILE 4G CONNECTION
Rashida Jones
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com
Now, before I wrap up this article on SMILEs, there's a little something I have for you. Let me
have the singular honour to introduce to you the SMILE Superfast 4G Internet Connection. It's SIMpLE, Fast and Easy to use.
Believe me, you'll be smiling your way while surfing the net. You will have an exciting and blissful internet experience.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com
Smiling helps you get promoted:
Smiles make a person seem more attractive, sociable and confident, and
people who smile more often are most likely to get a promotion.
Smiles Relieve Stress: Your body immediately releases endorphins when you smile, even when you force it. This sudden change in mood will help you feel better and release stress.
Smiles Relieve Stress: Your body immediately releases endorphins when you smile, even when you force it. This sudden change in mood will help you feel better and release stress.
It’s easier to smile than to frown: Scientists have discovered that your body has to work harder and use more muscles to frown than it does to smile. (GUYS, learn to smile)
It’s a universal sign of happiness:
While hand shakes, hugs, and bows all have varying meanings across
cultures, smiling is known around the world and in all cultures as a
sign of happiness and acceptance.
Smiles are more attractive than makeup:
A research study conducted by Orbit Complete discovered that 69% of
people find women more attractive when they smile than when they are
wearing makeup.
Now, before I wrap up this article on SMILEs, there's a little something I have for you. Let me
have the singular honour to introduce to you the SMILE Superfast 4G Internet Connection. It's SIMpLE, Fast and Easy to use.Believe me, you'll be smiling your way while surfing the net. You will have an exciting and blissful internet experience.
I told you it's my token to you right? So, uhhhmmm, if you have offended someone so dear to you and you want to make up, just get them a SMILE 4G INTERNET PACKAGE. "winks"
When you smile at someone next time, do well to also give such a person a SMILE 4G CONNECTION
MAKE YOUR LIFE A FOUNTAIN OF SMILES today as you smile from your relationship to your pocket. #she#smiles#
GUYS!!! If you know you can't smile because you think it's a "LADY-THING" then please, SMILE with your pocket/wallet. #she#smiles#again#
For more info, kindly visit www.smile.com.ng and view the various intriguing packages of SMILE
Now, If you have questions you'd want to ask and thoughts you'd love to share, please feel free to leave your comments below or send an email, and it will be appreciated. You could even be MY BLOGSTAR in one of my episodes once you meet up the criteria.
Share this article if you benefited from this and if you think you'd really want someone out there to read this.
Thank you
Love, Ambassador.

Comments
Post a Comment