Skip to main content

SINACH, FRANK EDWARDS, EBEN, JOE PRAIZE AT SOUTH AFRICA (LFMA)... My Unforgettable Moments

Carefully follow through to the end to see why this blog went viral...

We salute the Boldness and Courage of those who despite the Xenophobic news in South Africa, defied the status quo to grace the World-Class-BEYOND IMAGINATION "LoveWorld Festival of Music and Arts (LFMA)", making a grand entrance at the opening ceremony which held yesterday without any hitch and glitch.

Meet your Sassy Artistes


#SINACH Live in South Africa
Always Gorgeous.

Our meeting was very official, so I quickly
introduced myself. She has this ambience of grace and elegance that sets her apart.


SELFIES
BLW NATION GOSPEL ARTISTES arrive at the Nasrec Expo Centre, South Africa.

@pixes; Pastor Israel Oyakhilome (extreme left..what do you think?), Jahdiel (Eben's wife) and 1st son, Frank Edwards, Soul-tune, Joe Praize, Eben, Victor Ike... and the Greats









Rock Town Boss
#FrankRichBoy
On Instagram, he tags this one as, "WHEN THE COLD KNOWS YOUR SURNAME" Lol.. Can you imagine that???
I met with Franky at his place, on his 5th Anniversary Celebration of Rock Town Records. He's a calm personality.


 How about others who know that COLD doesn't have a surname?? See the difference...!!!
They sleep with style and take selfies .. LOL










This is the GIGANTIC MAGNIFICENCE OF PERFECTION. This is the LFMA STAGE.
#pix@frankrichboy Instagram


This is the exquisite Ada (left) and Onoriode @ CE Silverspring MD USA.
ADA also at LFMA
My first time at her home was on New Year's Day. She has a cute and amazing family. I ate to my filling and was satisfied with the delectable meals. Something else I think you should know about her is that, SHE IS AN EXCELLENT COOK!!!
When next you meet her, tell her that you'd love to taste her meal. Lol
Just chilling and doing his thing in S/A. Sure you must have met him before now. When next you see him, just whisper SOMEBODY KNOWS your profile. LOL..
Truthfully, you can't get to a place for the first time and wouldn't want to upload selfies and photos of your environ. I would have done more than that myself. Do you know why?? Invite me over to S/A, Canada, UK, and I'll tell you why..
@pix ...Samjamz ... Eli-J.. and other cronies
Hmmm.. Guess who is up this time? TB-1, CSO, Tru South and Winter.
Doesn't she look familiar? I guess she does... Yep..!!! You guessed right.. That is the Man of God, the President of the Believers' LoveWorld Nation, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter, and she's a Music Minister too.

Ever heard these guys spit their rhymes up stage?
They have been endowed by God with amazing talents.










Thanks for sticking to the end. It's time to let the cat out of the bag. The reason this blog went viral was because the world's renowned artistes are here.

Besides, for those who couldn't have the opportunity to be Live at S/A for the event, NOT TO WORRY, you can still watch the event Live on www.ceflix.org
Also, you will find snippets of Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3

Or go to www.ceflix.org/home/downloads. 
It's available for downloads on iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows platforms

To the organisers of this LFMA event, I want to commend you on the grandeur.
I have never seen anything as overly and exceptionally creative as this event. CHEERS AND GOD BLESS

Love, Ambassador

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIP ANCHORS - 7 RELATIONSHIPS YOU SHOULDN'T LET GO IN 2022

  A Happy New Year Fam and Welcome to 2022 and to My first blog for the year. I have loads of good stuff for you this year on my blog and podcast. https://anchor.fm/victory-isen/episodes/Sir-VC---Achieving-your-plans-in-2022--beyond-e1cl9de One thing you should really be on the look out for this year is the Mental and Emotional Hack Leadership Series; FACTS, TRUTH & DARE. I can't wait for it too. Ensure to stick close and closer and closeeerrrr... Ok, let's begin. When you think of relationships what's the first thing that comes to mind? PEOPLE, right? And many times we do not even put ourselves in the picture. It's weird to know that the first place we ought to look at in a relationship is the last place nobody would think about; MYSELF, OURSELVES, as individuals. Relationships first begins with me, you as an individual. You'd have to be responsible for yourself first then, everything else that follows would stem from this. Stick with me till the end. But ther...

SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2

Something about him that you never knew… Today on my EXCLUSIVE, De AMBASSADOR features ELI-J SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2 He knew that one day he was going to be on the spotlight but what he also knew was that he never knew when... however, he kept working on his best. Before we hit the runway, I want to say that today, the 9 th of March, depending on your geographical location, also happens to be his birthday. During his interview, he reminded me of how my dad always came around to wake us up as lads to attend our rote routine morning devotion. He would come with a cane and flog us when we slept beyond the time we were expected to be there. And this delay was mostly because of the late night movies we stayed up late to watch. We got so used to the time he would come into the room such that we didn’t need an alarm to go off at 5am anymore. Often times, before he even raised his cane to whip, we were already staring at him. And I’m certain he knew back then what our stares ...

THE BETTER YOU!!!

  READ THIS LITTLE PIECE OF NOTE I LEFT YOU. I went for a short trip this weekend and I might be back before you get to the end. Well... that would depend on you (read carefully>>) WHAT DO YOU SEE??? Life oftentimes in the past have dealt roughly with us, and we fail to see rightly as we ought. Whatever happens in life, we choose to see either the problem, or the solution; the friends or the haters, the half-empty or the half-filled cup; the anger or the love. Why spend time on the negative when you could have exerted the same amount of energy and emotions or maybe even lesser, on the positive? The positive emotions always trumps the negative, anytime, everytime. WHAT DO YOU SEE??? CHOOSE to be the better YOU. Don't be the YOU that keeps getting worse than your original state. If I didn't have you in mind before I traveled, I wouldn't have left you this note. If you're still curious as to who I am, I AM THE BETTER PART OF YOU THAT YOU IGNORED. You ...