Skip to main content

SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2

Something about him that you never knew…

Today on my EXCLUSIVE, De AMBASSADOR features ELI-J


SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2
He knew that one day he was going to be on the spotlight but what he also knew was that he never knew when... however, he kept working on his best.
Before we hit the runway, I want to say that today, the 9th of March, depending on your geographical location, also happens to be his birthday.
During his interview, he reminded me of how my dad always came around to wake us up as lads to attend our rote routine morning devotion. He would come with a cane and flog us when we slept beyond the time we were expected to be there. And this delay was mostly because of the late night movies we stayed up late to watch. We got so used to the time he would come into the room such that we didn’t need an alarm to go off at 5am anymore.
Often times, before he even raised his cane to whip, we were already staring at him. And I’m certain he knew back then what our stares actually meant, “hey dad! I’m awake now, so please no need for the cane anymore.” LOL!
Now, that aside, if there’s one person I’ve known to have earlier discovered as a child what he wanted to do in life, this would be the one; ELI-J as he is popularly called. His full name is Elijah Ambrose Isen, the 4th child and 3rd son born to the ISEN’s family. His gorgeous siblings are Joseph, Gloria, Victory, … , and Emmanuel.
He knew that one day he was going to be on the spotlight but what he also knew was that he never knew when. However, one of the things he constantly and consistently did was that he kept working on his best.
I saw my kid brother get better at his music and I was amazed. I saw him grow mentally and faster than his colleagues. He purchased instruments with his own weekly and monthly savings. This definitely sounds like someone who knew where he was going.

Incredibly too, he has been at it since the age of ten. And yes, if he has been at it and has been blowing his trumpet since the age of ten, and now he is “twenty…” then that means he must have been working on it for the past “1…” years (hehe.. there’s nothing to hide about his age. Just ask him if you wanna know…uhn??). You’ll be surprised he is a young achiever and an entrepreneur.
His songs communicate a different message each time I listen. And I feel even good-er or better when I hear others listen to and sing it.
On my way home on a certain day after office hours, I got into this tri-cycle, fondly called “keke or Marowa” in Lagos (it can only carry 5passengers; 3 at the back and 2 at the front. But… hey… trust Nigerians, they always find a way to make more money by adjusting the seats at the front to contain three. LOL! That’s by the way). So, I met this woman and her daughter who also sat at the back seat with me. They stared at me and mumbled words like “He looks like ELI-J…” WHAT..!!! I LOOK LIKE HIM OR HE LOOKS LIKE ME…? THIS IS NO ESAU AND JACOB STORY,,, BECAUSE I CAME OUT FIRST!!!Besides, I don’t remember selling my birthright too for venison.(maybe I think too much)
 However, that was only a passing thought at the time I got home to reminisce on the day’s activities (I do it a lot because it helps me stay emotionally intelligent). They were both unsure if I was him or a relative. I listened for a moment, (in English this is called eaves-dropping) and finally spoke out and said, He is my brother.” We all talked and laughed and finally she alighted from the tricycle.
After she had gone, I was awe-struck at what she said. I couldn’t say a thing...I was … I was… DUMBFOUNDED!
Something she had said which stuck on me like someone who had worn too much perfume on them.
There’s no way I could have forgotten. What she said made me begin to have a different perspective and an in-depth perception into his songs all over again, like an immigrant who wants to start a new life in a foreign country. She told me, “That guy, ELI-J, He is a SENSATION…! HIS SONG IS A SENSATION…!” BOY!!! That hit me so strong - like the first time a friend surprised you –such that I may not have remembered everything else we spoke and laughed about.
If you haven’t listened to any of his songs, his album is titled “TRUTH REVEALED” or simply download the song “SOMEBODY KNOWS” and check out the lyrics in my previous article SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-1. YOU’LL BE AMAZED
Whitegod, ELI-J, I want to tell you that somebody knows your good works and as a result, the lives of many are transformed everywhere.

Like I earlier said about having a different perception about his songs, after I listened to them over and over again, I came to this conclusion that, each of his songs has a different message for all genres and calibres of people. Everybody and anybody can relate with them.
You minister strength and confidence through your songs. The thoughts behind your songs can be encapsulated in these words, “the authority of a believer.” It communicates the use of the latent power of the human spirit. You express the authority of a believer through your songs. It dawns on your listeners an awareness of who they ought to be and the kind of life they ought to be living.
His style is unparalleled. He is the next best thing that has just exploded in the music industry. Next time you hear of ELI-J in your neighbourhood,,, without a second thought,,, JUST BE THERE! And don’t think twice!
Hope this article has killed some slackness in you and inspired you to be your best regardless of how long it would take.
This year I have decided to be my best and showcase all I can do. I am not doing this just because I have them but, I am conscious of the Grace that’s working for me. I want to fully express the many-sided wisdom and diversities of God.
Discover your place and choose to be your best in this world. Just like it’s nobody’s responsibility to make you happy or make you feel sad without your consent, it’s also the responsibility of none to discover what you can do. People often say, “The reason I am treated this way is because they don’t know who I am or what I can do…”  hush… hush… and back off... If ELI-J had said that to himself, do you think he’d be here now? Besides, he is still an upcoming artiste! Nobody has arrived yet! (I’m certain you ain’t surprised I said that). What’s just different about him now is that, he has attained a level of visibility that you haven’t. Consistently strive for a way to be visible at your own level and be the best at it. In no time, the world will recognize you.
WATCH OUT WORLD FOR THE NEXT YOUNGEST NAME YOU’LL HEAR ON YOUR TVSCREEN AND WEBTV.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO as you celebrate another remarkable milestone in your life, come March 9. But this time, you ain’t doing this alone as you did last year. Now, you’re celebrating this day with the whole world. You have attained a greater level of VISIBILITY. SOMEBODY KNOWS YOU… THE WORLD KNOWS YOU…
Were you intrigued by this piece? Let’s have your comments about your buddie, ELI-J and let him see what he hasn’t heard you say. 

BE THE FIRST TO HAVE HIS NEWEST RELEASE ON HIS BIRTHDAY
CLICK HERE TO Download THIS MELODY NOW!!!
My Leaders link- http://tindeck.com/dl/vdbth  - My Leaders

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Happy birthday Mr fix it. Heaven celebrates you.You really blessed me with that song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Eli J! It's from glory to glory for you! Keep triumphing through life. The world is made better because you came. Enjoy your life my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bro Eli J you shining moving from glory unto glory, mounting on top

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIP ANCHORS - 7 RELATIONSHIPS YOU SHOULDN'T LET GO IN 2022

  A Happy New Year Fam and Welcome to 2022 and to My first blog for the year. I have loads of good stuff for you this year on my blog and podcast. https://anchor.fm/victory-isen/episodes/Sir-VC---Achieving-your-plans-in-2022--beyond-e1cl9de One thing you should really be on the look out for this year is the Mental and Emotional Hack Leadership Series; FACTS, TRUTH & DARE. I can't wait for it too. Ensure to stick close and closer and closeeerrrr... Ok, let's begin. When you think of relationships what's the first thing that comes to mind? PEOPLE, right? And many times we do not even put ourselves in the picture. It's weird to know that the first place we ought to look at in a relationship is the last place nobody would think about; MYSELF, OURSELVES, as individuals. Relationships first begins with me, you as an individual. You'd have to be responsible for yourself first then, everything else that follows would stem from this. Stick with me till the end. But ther...

THE BETTER YOU!!!

  READ THIS LITTLE PIECE OF NOTE I LEFT YOU. I went for a short trip this weekend and I might be back before you get to the end. Well... that would depend on you (read carefully>>) WHAT DO YOU SEE??? Life oftentimes in the past have dealt roughly with us, and we fail to see rightly as we ought. Whatever happens in life, we choose to see either the problem, or the solution; the friends or the haters, the half-empty or the half-filled cup; the anger or the love. Why spend time on the negative when you could have exerted the same amount of energy and emotions or maybe even lesser, on the positive? The positive emotions always trumps the negative, anytime, everytime. WHAT DO YOU SEE??? CHOOSE to be the better YOU. Don't be the YOU that keeps getting worse than your original state. If I didn't have you in mind before I traveled, I wouldn't have left you this note. If you're still curious as to who I am, I AM THE BETTER PART OF YOU THAT YOU IGNORED. You ...