What is the connection between Music and Election?
I almost could not believe my ears that even our own Frank Edwards was also among those who were made the INEC YOUTH AMBASSADORS. Kudos Music-star and to the rest. It's a step up for y'all.
Mr Frank Edwards had his 5th Anniversary Celebration for Rock Town Records yesterday, the 24th of March 2015, and I happened to grace the occasion too for an official business. He was also having a Live recording on instagram at the same time the celebration was popping.
Next to this is the shot I took of my meal, just a proof that I was there.
NOTE,,, and KINDLY NOTE,,, I don't go about taking pixes of every food I eat everywhere. Lol
I only do that when I prepare a sumptuous delicacy myself or want you to see. So people, please do me a favour and whet your appetite while I cook up some more stories for you
Jim Iyke..
Ladies dote over you dude.
(But sorry bro, Not All.. Lol.. At least I know of one who doesn't)

Have you ever heard this guy speak English? He doesn't have the slightest of that weird accent you hear in home movies.

Gideon Okeke
This dude by my left,, well,,, he sure looks dapper and all spruced and bro, wherever you are, CHEERzzz. I SEE YOU!
He's one person in the field who's living just one out of the many status(es) I admire. However, I choose to be ME. Because,,,
WHAT YOU ADMIRE, YOU ATTRACT! That's just the ticket!
A take-home message;
NIGERIA CAN ONLY BE BUILT BY NIGERIANS.
VOTE WISELY!
DON'T SELL YOUR VOTES!
IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'RE NOT ONLY SELLING YOUR RIGHTS BUT, YOU'RE SELLING YOUR FUTURE!
I LOVE YOU READERS
I almost could not believe my ears that even our own Frank Edwards was also among those who were made the INEC YOUTH AMBASSADORS. Kudos Music-star and to the rest. It's a step up for y'all.
Mr Frank Edwards had his 5th Anniversary Celebration for Rock Town Records yesterday, the 24th of March 2015, and I happened to grace the occasion too for an official business. He was also having a Live recording on instagram at the same time the celebration was popping.
Next to this is the shot I took of my meal, just a proof that I was there.
NOTE,,, and KINDLY NOTE,,, I don't go about taking pixes of every food I eat everywhere. Lol
I only do that when I prepare a sumptuous delicacy myself or want you to see. So people, please do me a favour and whet your appetite while I cook up some more stories for you
Photos: Frank Edwards, Jim Iyke, Gideon Okeke, Tayo Faniran, others made INEC youth Ambassadors
Frank Edwards
Jim Iyke..
Ladies dote over you dude.
(But sorry bro, Not All.. Lol.. At least I know of one who doesn't)

Have you ever heard this guy speak English? He doesn't have the slightest of that weird accent you hear in home movies.

Gideon Okeke
This dude by my left,, well,,, he sure looks dapper and all spruced and bro, wherever you are, CHEERzzz. I SEE YOU!
He's one person in the field who's living just one out of the many status(es) I admire. However, I choose to be ME. Because,,,
WHAT YOU ADMIRE, YOU ATTRACT! That's just the ticket!
NIGERIA CAN ONLY BE BUILT BY NIGERIANS.
VOTE WISELY!
DON'T SELL YOUR VOTES!
IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'RE NOT ONLY SELLING YOUR RIGHTS BUT, YOU'RE SELLING YOUR FUTURE!
I LOVE YOU READERS





Comments
Post a Comment