Skip to main content

CLOUD: ONLY WATER ACCEPTED - A MUST READ!

I met someone in the plane yesterday

As I went aboard the flight, I introduced myself to a new friend I met and told him, I'M VC, A WRITER, A POET, A CONTENT CREATOR, A FASHION DESIGNER (still learning), I CUSTOMIZE CLOTHES (like what I'm wearing), AND I'M BORN AGAIN. He stared at me, then I think he smiled (I'm not sure I could see the smile because he had a nose mask on). He introduced himself and we got talking. I told him I like sitting by the window, but this time, I wonder how I got here (sitting by the aisle). So, I had to move to a seat closer to the window.



Staying afloat, a thousand and one thoughts were thronging my mind so fast, that I couldn't scribble any of my thoughts but the bullet points. And this below was what they looked like..



I got thinking of the perfection of man's inventions. We just choose to trust our lives with heavy metals that can stay afloat in the air, in the hands of a pilot that doesn't know you. What courage do we even have to be this stupid? Such magnanimous and stupendous trust in an object and in the hands of a man who can choose to click eject anytime he thinks of his family who has frustrated his life?
We trust in the creation more than the creator.
We pride in things that were created than the very words who brought these things into being.
I got to think of the wisdom of God in man.





Evaporated water from the earth is responsible for the clouds or the hanging ice in gaseous form?
The reason God ensured the water should be split; the seas and the firmaments. It's a balance in nature.
Another thought that came to mind was the fact that, the clouds have to be filled with water not just any kind of content, right?

Earlier this year I got meditating on this thought "..."

"The cloud can only hold water..."
Imagine you were expecting rain but your clouds above were empty. And to get your clouds full you brought out salt, biscuit, maltina drink etc... you get the drill...

The cloud is only made to hold water. So I ask, What kind of content have you put out there but expected a rain?
Although clouds hold water but there are clouds ☁️ without water.


Now in Ecclesiastes 11:3 the bible says, ...if the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves... 
So that would mean, if the cloud isn't full, it won't empty itself.
How much water have you spoken into your clouds; not complaints or murmurings, not gossips, not tears of pain. Many of you think you're speaking words, but all you do is complain, grumble
Guess what, the cloud is created to sieve its content; ONLY WATER ACCEPTED


So, this means that, if your words are not acceptable by the cloud, just be certain of one thing, it would be empty. There are water giving words.
The bible went on to say in John 7:38 ..out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water. Your belly here could be used here metaphorically to symbolize a womb that holds something, a vessel for your ideas, or a container for your content. And your content can be seen as your ideas, brainchild, your content. Relating both thoughts here we could say, If you do not have the right content, the right brainchild, the right thoughts, the right inspirations, the right ideas, the right investments then, only unwholesome, dirty, mucky, distasteful, uninspiring content will flow out of you.


So dear reader, the emptiness up there is waiting for all of your inventions, your ideas, your content, your words.
And GUESS WHAT? The sky has enough capacity to contain whatever you create. If it could sustain the heavy metals, why can't it sustain your inventions and your words...
Fill your clouds with the right words this year.
An experiment was carried out to test the potency of words on water. Two jars were filled with water. To one jar were healthy, beautiful words spoken, while to the other jar, were dirty, filthy, hateful and unwholesome words. Guess what happened at the end of 30days? If you guessed anything, I think you guessed right.
One of them, the jar to which positive words were spoken, formed beautiful hanging crystals, while the other created some sort of fermented fogs above. And it is known that, our body is made up of 99% water.
Imagine how much of words you must have already spoken to your body, your family, your kids, your academics, your business, your friends, your world, into the air... exactly what you're thinking...

Amidst all these thoughts, next... I heard the pilot say "we've passed over Warri, Benin, we're now getting to Uyo, and we'll soon be in Calabar in the next 17mins." Lol... That got me laughing again though... You don't want to hear what I was thinking...


But before you leave, do well to visit my podcast using this link; From Inspiration or Ideas to Fruition - The basics on creating anything in life, even wealth


To be a part of a community of writers and creators, click to join the telegram group


Let's do more of this this year
Your being here means a lot to me.


Sir VC
Your "favou-write" writer









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIP ANCHORS - 7 RELATIONSHIPS YOU SHOULDN'T LET GO IN 2022

  A Happy New Year Fam and Welcome to 2022 and to My first blog for the year. I have loads of good stuff for you this year on my blog and podcast. https://anchor.fm/victory-isen/episodes/Sir-VC---Achieving-your-plans-in-2022--beyond-e1cl9de One thing you should really be on the look out for this year is the Mental and Emotional Hack Leadership Series; FACTS, TRUTH & DARE. I can't wait for it too. Ensure to stick close and closer and closeeerrrr... Ok, let's begin. When you think of relationships what's the first thing that comes to mind? PEOPLE, right? And many times we do not even put ourselves in the picture. It's weird to know that the first place we ought to look at in a relationship is the last place nobody would think about; MYSELF, OURSELVES, as individuals. Relationships first begins with me, you as an individual. You'd have to be responsible for yourself first then, everything else that follows would stem from this. Stick with me till the end. But ther...

SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2

Something about him that you never knew… Today on my EXCLUSIVE, De AMBASSADOR features ELI-J SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2 He knew that one day he was going to be on the spotlight but what he also knew was that he never knew when... however, he kept working on his best. Before we hit the runway, I want to say that today, the 9 th of March, depending on your geographical location, also happens to be his birthday. During his interview, he reminded me of how my dad always came around to wake us up as lads to attend our rote routine morning devotion. He would come with a cane and flog us when we slept beyond the time we were expected to be there. And this delay was mostly because of the late night movies we stayed up late to watch. We got so used to the time he would come into the room such that we didn’t need an alarm to go off at 5am anymore. Often times, before he even raised his cane to whip, we were already staring at him. And I’m certain he knew back then what our stares ...

THE BETTER YOU!!!

  READ THIS LITTLE PIECE OF NOTE I LEFT YOU. I went for a short trip this weekend and I might be back before you get to the end. Well... that would depend on you (read carefully>>) WHAT DO YOU SEE??? Life oftentimes in the past have dealt roughly with us, and we fail to see rightly as we ought. Whatever happens in life, we choose to see either the problem, or the solution; the friends or the haters, the half-empty or the half-filled cup; the anger or the love. Why spend time on the negative when you could have exerted the same amount of energy and emotions or maybe even lesser, on the positive? The positive emotions always trumps the negative, anytime, everytime. WHAT DO YOU SEE??? CHOOSE to be the better YOU. Don't be the YOU that keeps getting worse than your original state. If I didn't have you in mind before I traveled, I wouldn't have left you this note. If you're still curious as to who I am, I AM THE BETTER PART OF YOU THAT YOU IGNORED. You ...