Skip to main content

VALENTINE PREGNANCY (It happened so fast)

Welcome to 2015

It's February! It's been a year since the incident happened, and I can't help but look back in retrospect. How did I let myself fall in love at first sight...?


 -------------------------                  ------------------------------

Christy. She was the next best thing that happened to me. She was an amazing friend I met for the first time on the 14th of February, 2015. She was dressed in red; Just the perfect match for a date...


You know, when you meet someone for the first time or maybe you probably might have heard the statement, love at first sight, you tend to see sparkles of stars and imaginary fireworks painting the cupid love god in the sky, possibly too, in the land of FAIRYTOPIA. Yes! Well, this was almost my experience until I woke up from my dreams to see that that only existed when you financially plan for it or simply take yourself out to where such things exist. It doesn’t even happen on the web when you go internet dating for the first time in like forever. The other option is, to simply imagine it. All of that didn’t literally happen to me because I wasn’t in FAIRY-TOPia, but in NIGERia.

I am going to make this as brief as can be. Hope you find time to enjoy this piece as I did writing it.
For me Valentine 14 was a really hectic day and quite sunny too. 

At first, I didn’t really see anything spectacular in celebrating valentine like other days within the year; maybe Easter, Independence, Christmas, and especially my Birthday. So, for me, uhmm, it was just another day to have fun and relax from my exciting and mental-stretching office job. I left my bed this day and wished I’d slept just a little longer but, I had lots of planned activities on my itinerary. So, lying down on that bed would have been a lazy man’s apology.

To cut to the chase, I have always been a loveable personality, needless I just one day to express love. And after that what happens next? Someone rightly said, “There’s no need celebrating someone who doesn’t know the purpose of his existence.” In the same vein, why celebrate something or a day when you don’t really know the true meaning of LOVE. This day only brings to your awareness the act of LOVE FEAT done by someone else. Love is expressed every day and ought to be that way.

I met with my elegant and spruced Christy after I’d gone out shopping for a valentine kid whose birthday was 14th. She was dressed in red; Just the perfect match for a date. For the first time Christy and I met, we went out to the seaside and had the luxury to catch a glimpse of the beautiful scenery. It was sunny too, so we stayed under a shade. You might wonder where exactly did he go to? I think you might want to take her out someday. Well, since you really wanna know; it was not Lekki Beach, neither was it Takwa Bay.

The terrific view I had of the sea was simply, from a mechanic’s shop at Leventis Bus-stop where I was waiting for a dear friend. And since I couldn’t endure the heat from the valentine sun that carefully caressed my mocha skin with her sincere gestures of love, I got for myself “a plastic bottle of coke.” Hey guys, meet CHRISTY!!! She is the name on my coke label… (I GOTCHA… LOL) breathe

Again, another thought that came to mind while I was…. You know… hanging out with Christy… was that, if Coca-Cola would have had a short video advert like this “Hang out this Valentine with your Val, Christy, Ruth, Henry, etc..” on or before valentine I think they’d sell more than they actually did on valentine’s eve or valentine’s day. But, if they did, Kudos! I am also certain that once this page is seen, Coca-Cola will love to ask for more of where this came from. Guys, you know, I have to be paid for this idea. NO SWEAT, NO GAIN. It goes with the territory.

Now, as we all know what this day symbolizes, February 14 is a day pregnant with love. It is also a day love indeed didn’t only get many pregnant but Love birthed new life on this day. Take a cue from the birthday I went for; the kid was birthed today. My eldest brother too was born on this day. St. Valentine, the initiator of this love saga, must have definitely been born on this day. His feat of love is what actually got me started on this piece, because without it, I wouldn’t have met with Christy too.
It just happened so fast such that she didn't even get to know my name before the end of the day.

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love covers a multitude of wrongs. Let this be your mindset

 On our next article, I will let you know what you never knew which I think you should know about the name behind "SOMEBODY KNOWS - ELI-J." He's one person you can't miss on your web and TV screen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIP ANCHORS - 7 RELATIONSHIPS YOU SHOULDN'T LET GO IN 2022

  A Happy New Year Fam and Welcome to 2022 and to My first blog for the year. I have loads of good stuff for you this year on my blog and podcast. https://anchor.fm/victory-isen/episodes/Sir-VC---Achieving-your-plans-in-2022--beyond-e1cl9de One thing you should really be on the look out for this year is the Mental and Emotional Hack Leadership Series; FACTS, TRUTH & DARE. I can't wait for it too. Ensure to stick close and closer and closeeerrrr... Ok, let's begin. When you think of relationships what's the first thing that comes to mind? PEOPLE, right? And many times we do not even put ourselves in the picture. It's weird to know that the first place we ought to look at in a relationship is the last place nobody would think about; MYSELF, OURSELVES, as individuals. Relationships first begins with me, you as an individual. You'd have to be responsible for yourself first then, everything else that follows would stem from this. Stick with me till the end. But ther...

SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2

Something about him that you never knew… Today on my EXCLUSIVE, De AMBASSADOR features ELI-J SOMEBODY KNOWS PART-2 He knew that one day he was going to be on the spotlight but what he also knew was that he never knew when... however, he kept working on his best. Before we hit the runway, I want to say that today, the 9 th of March, depending on your geographical location, also happens to be his birthday. During his interview, he reminded me of how my dad always came around to wake us up as lads to attend our rote routine morning devotion. He would come with a cane and flog us when we slept beyond the time we were expected to be there. And this delay was mostly because of the late night movies we stayed up late to watch. We got so used to the time he would come into the room such that we didn’t need an alarm to go off at 5am anymore. Often times, before he even raised his cane to whip, we were already staring at him. And I’m certain he knew back then what our stares ...

THE BETTER YOU!!!

  READ THIS LITTLE PIECE OF NOTE I LEFT YOU. I went for a short trip this weekend and I might be back before you get to the end. Well... that would depend on you (read carefully>>) WHAT DO YOU SEE??? Life oftentimes in the past have dealt roughly with us, and we fail to see rightly as we ought. Whatever happens in life, we choose to see either the problem, or the solution; the friends or the haters, the half-empty or the half-filled cup; the anger or the love. Why spend time on the negative when you could have exerted the same amount of energy and emotions or maybe even lesser, on the positive? The positive emotions always trumps the negative, anytime, everytime. WHAT DO YOU SEE??? CHOOSE to be the better YOU. Don't be the YOU that keeps getting worse than your original state. If I didn't have you in mind before I traveled, I wouldn't have left you this note. If you're still curious as to who I am, I AM THE BETTER PART OF YOU THAT YOU IGNORED. You ...