Hey Hey Peeps, it's another episode of something different.
You know, every day in our daily conversation we often say slang and stuff that if expressed in English, will sound a little funny and different from what we originally intended to communicate. Questions like "how many years I carry senior you..?" Lol... Put it in English and see what you can come up with.
Another is “I wan burst pure water” which in pidgin means, "I wan piss" (Ooops! a little too raw). However, putting this in English would mean "You want to burst open a sachet of pure water" but, that is not the intent of the communicator because it would have lost its originality.
In Nigeria, when we are asked why we are looking this beautiful or handsome, or why are we this successful? we tend to reply something like "Na God ooooh"
So, this Christmas, I thought to put this Pidgin response in English, and it will sound like this, "iT'S GOD'S gOOD FAULT…" #SMILES#
So, just relish this piece as I tag you along with the fun that this yuletide season brings.
GOD, It’s your good
fault!
That all of these good
things are happening
Now I have a desire for
good, and it's good
I have a good craving
that’s good, never thought of one.
I love all that’s
good, never had this opportunity before.
There’s greater satisfaction
for doing good, as such as I have
Even more now!
The elites, the rich and
famous
The wealthy and beautiful
All give good credence to
you God
Because it’s your good
fault
God, it’s your good fault
That all of this good is
happening to me
That I am here doing good
today
Having a family who loves
me lavishly for good
I am rich
It’s His good fault
I am handsome
It’s His good fault
That you’re beautiful
It’s His good fault
Nothing He makes is bad
He made all things and it
was good
You ever wonder why we have
a good craving for God?
Because God is good
See the good in and about
yourself; (your hair, your looks, your smiles), your nagging neighbors,
siblings, your riling boss…
See good in every
opportunity
Because it’s God’s good
fault.
God lives on through us
when we give good to others.
If someone asks you “why
you are doing good”
You simply say
“I can’t help but do good because it’s God’s good fault”
Doing good this Xmas is a
good thing
Years gone and he was
crucified
Yet today we always gather
to celebrate the good gift you left
God it’s all in your good
fault.
When we come to December
And as such, this is one thing we always remember
That he was born who went
about doing good
Happy birthday to you good
Jesus and Merry Xmas
LOVE Y’ALL MERRY READERS
MERRY LOVE DIS XMAS
WOWow..! This is very creative and insightful
ReplyDeleteThank You
Delete